Okay, so I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while, but I had no clue what I'd write about on a regular basis. There are a few stories I've been wanting to get down on paper, but they don't seem to warrant a whole blog. And then, a friend of mine got me starting with couponing. I've been playing with it for a few weeks now, and it seems like it will be a good thing for us to do. So, I figured, even if I don't post about anything else (and I'm sure, once I get started, I *will* post about more stuff), there'll always be sales and bargains to post about. And so, off we go.....
1 comment:
I just do a mix match of several topics then categorize them. This way if someone's only interested in garden stuff, they can just click that category, or they can click recipes, or travel, my sewing, or whatever. Blogging is fun! =) WELCOME!
Post a Comment